9 Captivating Dissertation Ideas On Architectural Technology
Architectural technology is an important aspect relating to the design, planning and building of various structures. In fact, in recent decades it has had a more significant impact on the architecture world, and can relate to a wide range of different disciplines.
Due to the relatively wide-ranging scope associated with architectural technology, there are plenty of different captivating ideas that you can use in order to create a dissertation. For example, you might wish to focus on the design stages of an architectural project, and what impact architectural technology can have at this point. Equally, you can talk about virtually any other stage in the architectural process.
It is also worth pointing out that you can look at things from a more theoretical point of view or, alternatively, you may wish to look at some real-world examples as part of your dissertation. In fact, if you are lucky, it might be the case that there is a design project occurring at the same time as you are doing your work, which you could focus on as part of your dissertation.
Alternatively, you may wish to look at the nine suggestions below for some captivating ideas.
- Outline and discuss the importance of project management in relation to architectural technology, in order to ensure that architectural projects of carried out as smoothly as possible
- Compare and contrast the use of building regulations and standards in different countries around the world, and what impact this can have in relation to architectural technology
- Outline and discuss some of the most important architectural designs so far in the 21st century
- What will be the building materials of the future, and why will they replace existing materials?
- Discuss the way in which various construction methods have become more or less popular over time, and what factors have influenced the popularity of these methods
- To what extent have computer aided design programs changed the way in which architectural technology is used when designing and building structures?
- Discuss the use of environmental technologies in more than 21st century architectural technology
- Compare and contrast how environmentally friendly buildings in the 21st century all, compared to structures that were erected in the early stages of the 20th century
- What positive impacts have occurred in recent times as a result of the use of architectural technology?